Thursday 24 August 2017

She's off too, guys

So, another best friend of mine who deserves a post too.


This one macam tak payah cerita la, one of a millions people who always makes my life easier, aside from kena layan demand dia :P

We were friends since 2009, my diploma and degree's roommates and along the waaaaay she becomes my primary school's friend as well -____-. I knew her friends, she knew my friends so it makes our life so much easier bila nak lepak haha.

There's so much stories to be told about her, she was beside me most of the times, during my ups and during my downs, we judged each other, we cursed each other, we have the same taste in foood, we discussed almost everything from artist gossip to heavy story about our politics / economy stuff in daily basis. Tak cukup dekat whatsapp, dekat DM IG sambung lagi, so basicly when she was planning for her wedding, obviously she will discussed with me too until one time she had to ask me whether im okay with her discussing all these things with me, afraid that i'm going to be sad lah konon. Like hellooo kalau kau tak include aku, lagi aku kecik hati hokehh.

some of the screencap ..

Knowing her from before, i thought she will be one hell of bridezilla but she become much more calmer, rational kind of person lately so everything was so smooth Alhamdulillah, aside from parents/makcik sanak sedara dramas which i believes were a trial for any of pengantin pon haha. The wedding was held at Masjid Desa Pandan for akad and Dewan JPS Ampang for reception - 30 Jun & 1st July 2017. 

I was there from the preparations, a surprise bridal breakfast shower in Cameron, a night before the akad (where she left us the bridesmaid to settle her hantaran while she went for majlis kesyukuran -__- damn you), all the bridesmaid sleepover at her airbnb and i even sneaked out to her bed at night sebab sakit badan (yes Ayoi, aku dah rasmikan katil tu dulu, i tried not to but sorry haha),  on her akad day (made her cried a bucket while im being the cool onee boo), on the morning of her reception day (asked me to brings breakfast for them -____- damn you again) and even after the day after the wedding, she still bugged me with her annoying ws.


So, to say i am happy for her marriage is an understatement. I was beyond than happy, she deserves all the happiness, she's too good to be my friend so she need the best guy to lead and accompanies her because one day i know i will get tired of her so good for you for finding the right man  hahahaha.

the bridal shower in Cameron


Akad nikah day

reception

 I was prepared to lost her after her wedding - this thing is normal especially if you are women, you have to follow the hubs, cooks for the family, entertains both family, etc etc so i was really okay and being a matured friends puiiii i know she now has a new commitment which is much much heavier than me, but i really hope one thing from her though ...


do not turn into 'makcik makcik' please ..

No comments:

Post a Comment