Tuesday 22 August 2017

A year later

I thought my life would be boring, but surprisingly a lot of things happened, lot of good things happened, had my bad day as well but every each of them somehow doesn't really affect me anymore.

But there so much is left unsaid as i stop writing in blogs and it makes me a little bit sad. I started to forget all my vacation memories, all good events i've attended and so today i decided to post a btit about my friend's weddings. Yes, with a S coz all my close friends are married already. haha.

They are actually my childhood friends, from my primary schools. As much as i have my other cool friends as well which i loveeee themm too, but these people have a special place in my heart. Maybe sebab dah kawan lama sangat kot - haha. I know some people said, friendship dont last forever lah, family comes firstlah yada yada but okay let make it simple, they comes after my family lah kalau macam tu haha. We basicly knew all each other's ex (s), the stories, the dreams they have for their future, so it was nice to see on how Allah has planed everything for everyone at the right time.


Atiqah is the first one who settled down among our Gengsentap. When she told me she's getting engaged, i was a bit shock, others too - that we have to PM each other whats going on haha. We didnt know her husband, Hafiez back then and we only got to meet him during their engagement day. For me, the reason why i was shocked because we act didn't text each other for a few months for whatsonoreasons so to actually get a whatsapp sayings you're getting engaged out of nowhere surely terkejut kan? Dah kenapa minah ni? Jumpa mana laki ni? haha. Fast forward, she asked me to be her pengapit which i did, Hanie and i managed to give her bridal shower 1 hour before her wedding hahah and during that time i was on my study leave for my exam so i took some time to lepak at her house - basuh toilet kemas bilik, layan her last minute bridezilla moment haha, helping with the stair decorations which i failed miserably, brought all sort of cream-coloured shawl for her to use for akad nikah -_- and etc and Alhamdulillah everything went well. Her wedding took place at her house for akad and Crystal Ballroom, Mines 2 for reception - 25th & 26th Nov 2016.



The second one, Aki is not losing when it comes to give sudden news too -_-. Still remembered when he suddenly asked me when i'm coming back to Malaysia while i was on my Europe holiday that time coz he wanted to go for merisik the next week. What iz thiz weh?? Tiba tiba je.  Well, it is actually not a shock thing to get married at our age but knowing his past, i cant help from it and he even said to me once that when he started to date Atiq (his wife), one of the reasons was he knew that he will not be pressured of getting married any sooner because he and Atiq have the same thought of getting married after 30. Puiiih la sorang sorang hahaha. Aki's akad took place in Keningau, Sabah where we had a thought of surprising them at the first place but ticket was soo expensive and knowing there are no Uber to take us into the deep side of Mount Brook scare us hahaha, kidding la. Sorry Aki, but we didn't missed the reception on his side at Dewan  MPAJ, Ampang - 25th March & 2nd April 2017.


The second last and last one goes to Wafi & Hanie. Well, these two has been a couple since 2010 (kootttttt?) so they should be getting married lah kan and there's no shocked moment like biar betul? sort of thing haha. In terms of their relationship, i think i knew their stories more than  Atq's & Aki's, maybe because both of them are actually my friends from the first place so sometime i got to know the story from both side haha, or maybe because i like to menyebok join their dates and trips, so i dont really feels like third-wheeling them or feels awkward when then start to manja manja or even gaduh infront of me -_-. And even though they didnt mentioned about their plan at the first place, i was sort of getting the idea by looking at Wafi's instastory post where they had both families meeting that time. Hani is a very well planned person so she had everything on her radar and even we asked for anything to help with pon she was like, 'no problem no problem', althought we (me and Atq) were her bridesmaids on her akad day and we did come as early as we could after our office time but really we did nothing except for arranging the hantaran -__-'. Akad was held at Hani's house and both reception were held at Dewan Siantan Putrajaya and Dewan Perdana Felda - 14th, 15th & 22nd July 2017.


So there goes all my close friends, in one year settled semua lol. Honestly, I knew this day will come and to my surprise, i did not become a sappy friends who cried for being left alone. I know some of them are thinking that i might be sad for being the single friends in the gang, nope, i am not sad because i'm still single - i still don't feel like getting married even though i see how happy they are (ok something wrong with me here) but i am sad when i think that we might not be as carefree as before - we might filtering all gossips/info about each other, we become more cautious of each other, we tend not to lepak too long anymore, well you know - what grown up people do. 

But one the positive side, the gang is getting bigger and merrier, and even bigger as Aki and Atiq are expecting their first child already and a big Alhamdulillah as their other half also can click with the gang which i thinks is the best part yeyyy. They might not realized but they are one of the people that i cherish most and i always pray that may Allah always ease and bless their marriage with happiness and lots of laughter, without any pains. 

Okay, enough la kot about them, now lets focus on myself. Bila nak kahwin ni? LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment